Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An Example of Genuine Punishment

I think that no matter which end of the whip one might prefer, there are many times when "punishments" can be contrived things. Sometimes the submissive might try to provoke a reaction by being intentionally bratty, other times the dominant might purposefully find fault in something just to have the "excuse" to exert their authority in severe style. To me, there is nothing wrong with this, as long as both participants are aware of the unspoken rules. My mistress and I engage in this all the time, and it's fun for both parties.

But last night was different.

My queen was taping 2 shows at the same time on our DVR so we had to watch something else live in the next room. It was a political program that we both enjoy. When my favorite commentator went to weigh in on an issue, my mistress was speaking to me about some other subject.

Normally this would be no problem at all, as all one has to do is hit the pause button, but to paraphrase the old E.F. Hutton commercial: When Charles Krauthammer speaks, I just HAVE to listen, so I basically shushed her. Not in a mean way, mind you. I just raised my hand and said "one sec hon, I want to hear this". 

Huge mistake.

She said nothing (she loves Charles too BTW), but when the next commercial came on, she muted the TV and said in a firm voice: "Get out the swatch and assume the position" ("swatch" is her nickname for her cane). I did as I was told, stripped, and bent over at the foot of the bed, profusely apologizing with every move.


Funny thing, apologies. It seems the more sincerely they are made, the more they go unheeded. In fact, I think they make her MORE annoyed. Anyway, true to form, she swung so hard that the first stroke hit me in my lower back, right on the bone. Normally, the first few I can bear, but this was a whole new kind of pain, and I involuntarily shot up like a rocket and let out a prolonged wail. 


Through the fog of my slowly receding agony, I could hear her laughing out loud. It turned out she literally broke the cane with that stroke. It snapped off about 5 inches from the end, at one of the "knuckles". This gave me about 30 seconds to compose myself as she reveled in her mirth. I was then persuaded with a shove of her hand to resume my place, where she delivered another 5 strokes, each one harder than the last. Mercifully, she found her mark for these blows, no doubt because of her now shorter (and more controllable) implement.

The entire thing took less than 2 minutes and we were cuddling on the bed once again even before the program resumed. It was hard for me to focus on it though. Not from the pain, as I was already over that by now. What kept my mind whirring was I couldn't stop thinking how this is EXACTLY the sort of D/s relationship I crave. One where she looks upon it like her birthright that I serve her precicely as she wishes, and where it's as natural as breathing that she would beat me without mercy if I slip up even a little.


The entire episode was devoid of any psychological dance, game, or pretense. There was no "tacit topping" of any kind. She saw behavior she didn't like and she matter-of-factly punished me as severely as she could. The suffering she inflicted made me genuinely sorry for my offense and eager to show her that I learned my lesson. This was D/s as it should be, where everybody wins.


Oh.... something else she did... she made me love her, just a little bit more.

6 comments:

  1. Baby,

    This is what punsihment is all about.

    I love my man, but would never tolerate bad behavior from him.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serves ya right...Charles Krauthammer us an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon,

    1. Look at your syntax.
    2. Look in the mirror.
    3. Reassess.

    Best,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder for personal enlightenment if your attitude/demeanor of shushing your partner ticked your partner off, or something else?

    The downside/upside (however you look at it) of the lifestyle is the unforgettable pain from real corporal punishment.

    Despite the severity of the experience, your love deepened a bit more. This indicates a relationship that may last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like my Wife always says, punishment is for correcting bad behavior, not pleasure. Though if She does get pleasure out of it, then that is even better! :)

    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jake,
    Just found your blog. Your story resonates with mine. I happen to crave her spanking me, but she doesn't do it that often; I certainly wouldn't view a spanking as a punishment, but more of a treat to show her dominance over me. Now, she can do countless things to punish me, and whapping me with a cane would certainly be one of them. Ouch! Do you think that dominance has "corrected" your behavior in any way?

    Cheers,
    sherulestherooster

    ReplyDelete